Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer 2013 Collection

I have been adding new items daily to my MadeByLinLin summer collection! Take a peek below to see all the new items...


Yellow Rose Antique Brass Alligator Hair Clip $3.50
For summer I really love yellow! Preferably in creamy darker yellows such as this rose. This piece makes a stunning hair accessory and the alligator hair clip makes sure it says in place!

Also available in 5 other colors!


Peach Flower Necklace in Antique Brass $7.00
This necklace is simple but sweet! Peach has always been one of my favourite colors and goes perfectly with the cottage chic feel of this necklace.

Coral Rose Antique Bronze Filigree Ring $4.00
Beautiful coral rose on a filigree antique bronze adjustable ring. A great addition to any jewelry collection!




BOGO Buy 1 Get 1 FREE - Two Pairs of Rose Stud Earrings for the Price of One - SALE (Ends May 15th) $2.00
Yes I sell these all year round, but not for this price! Get this BOGO deal while you can.